I take lots of photos. Lots. Not all of them make it on to the blog for the simple fact that they don’t all fit the stories I choose to tell. Today here are some photos from around the farm in no particular order:
1. Radishes, peas, and lettuce freshly harvested.
2. A rare ornamental flower in our kitchen garden.
3. A chook
4. Orange almond cake fresh from the oven.
5. One of the little piglets from the latest litter.
6. Moving the ewes after crutching – always a dusty job.
7. Look at the speckles on that egg!
8. Garlic growing well in the garden, and the shearing shed in the back ground.
9. Beautiful heirloom Indian corn – we pulled the dried kernels from the cob to plant again this year.
What’s been happening around your place lately?