- 1c warm mashed pumpkin
- 1c sugar
- 125g butter (softened) - it will melt into the warm pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 340g mixed dried fruit (we used sultanas, dates, cranberries, dried apple, dried apricots - but you can use whatever you like)
- 2c SR flour
- In a bowl, mix the mashed pumpkin, sugar and butter.
- Stir in the mixed dried fruit, and eggs.
- Stir through the SR flour.
- Grease and line a 22cm round cake tin.
- Pour the mixture into the tin.
- Bake at 180*c for 1 hour, or until cooked through.
Gratuitous mini pumpkin pic:
Have you got a great pumpkin recipe? Care to share? Aren’t those little pumpkins so cute!?