- 1.5kg rolled oats
- 500g rice puffs
- 300g bran sticks
- 100g mixed pepitas and sunflower kernels
- 200g nuts (I used pecans and macadamias)
- 200g sultanas
- 200g dried apricots (use the Australian ones - much darker orange and stronger flavour.
- 150g dates
- In a large bowl or cereal bucket, pour in the rolled oats, bran sticks, rice puffs, pepitas, and sunflower kernels, and sultanas.
- While the nuts are still in their bag, bang them with a mallet or rolling pin to break into small pieces.
- Use a knife to chop the apricots and dates into small pieces.
- Place the nuts, apricots, and dates into the dried ingredients, and toss to combine.
- Store in a airtight container until needed.
This quantity filled and 8.5L cereal bucket. Enough to keep CB in muesli for the next couple of weeks.
What do you like to eat for breakfast?