- 6-8 corn cobs - husks and silks removed.
- 8 medium tomatoes (I used a variety of different types)
- 1 capsicum (I used red, but if all your tomatoes are red, green might look better)
- 1 spanish (purple) onion
- 1 bunch of mint.
- 1 lime
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil.
- Place the corn cobs into the boiling water and boil for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Drain the corn and allow to cool.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the kernels of corn off the cobs.
- Dice the tomato and capsicum (removing the seeds and core of the capsicum first).
- Finely dice the spanish onion.
- Roughly chop the mint.
- Place all chopped ingredients in a bowl.
- Squeeze the lime over the top and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently toss all the ingredients together and serve.
With Autumn now here, we are soaking up the last of the summer produce while it lasts.
How do you like your corn?