3 cups sugar
3 cups water
10 passion fruits (makes 3/4c pulp)
1. In a saucepan combine sugar, water and the juice of one lemon.
2. Bring the mixture to the boil, stirring occasionally, to make sure that all the sugar is dissolved.
3. Once the mixture has boiled, remove from the heat, and then stir in the passion fruit pulp.
4. Allow to cool and infuse.
5. To serve pour a small amount of syrup into a glass, and top with cold water.
Tell me, do your kids like to keep you guessing about which foods they love? What do you make when you have too much of one fruit?